Matthew Perkins

Just another way to update family and friend with some of the things I am doing.

Name:
Location: Hawley, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, June 24, 2007

BIG BROWN




I was shaking so bad I did not get a very good picture, but here is what I got. This was at least 24"+ in a stream so small you can't even paddle a canoe over some spots without getting out and dragging the canoe.

The fish was caught on an oversized (2 times the natural) HEX pattern with split wings and extended body at about 10:45pm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dana Perkins said...

Hey - What a catch!
We were down to SMTC this afternoon, and someone had caught a 24" stripper. He says last week someone got a 42" one over by the fort. Do they grow that big!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I smell Photoshop! I call BS on that!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That makes me drool. I'm almost ready to learn how to fly-fish. We got our fishing licenses two weeks ago and I took Gideon out for the first time. He's got a great cast but not the patience yet. I realized I don't know how to river fish. I onl know how to fish still water. Help me!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home