Matthew Perkins

Just another way to update family and friend with some of the things I am doing.

Name:
Location: Hawley, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Things that go BOO in the night.

Sorry I couldn't do this in one continouse stream.

I was troubleshooting my trail camera and thought I would just put in in the girls room for a trial run. The camera works by infared light which is why it looks black and white and kinda spooky. In the 2nd clip you will seem be getting some stuffed animals Maddilyn had snuck into her bed that belonged in Janneke's bed. You can see Dayna pointing at the location of the trail camera and Maddilyn also notices it's location. She was asking what was it? I told her "It was something to keep you safe. Just don't stick you tongue out at it because it doesn't like that." and then I left the room.

The rest I'm not proud of but it's classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home