Matthew Perkins

Just another way to update family and friend with some of the things I am doing.

Name:
Location: Hawley, Minnesota, United States

Friday, October 01, 2004

Here is me and my new ride! No... I'm not going though a middle age crisis. I hit a deer with my Expedition and it will be in the body shop for a couple days. I have a business relationship with the owner and he was short on what he would typically use in this situation so the Mustang was an obvious choice.

I have been getting a lot more attention from the opposite sex and people in blue uniforms.
Oh ya, Casey loves this car. She noticed it right away and would not stop bugging me about taking her for a ride in it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ride on baby!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AndyP says: Looking Good Matt!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home